Yep, I’m still alive. I’ve been working a ton of overtime at my new job the past few months and haven’t been particularly motivated to do any hard-core cooking. Things are finally starting to settle down, so I’m looking forward to getting back to the kitchen! I made this a while back. Definitely not gourmet fare, but it was easy and delicious!
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu (Courtesy of All Recipes)
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 c milk
- 4 ounces cubed ham
- 12 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package herbed dry bread stuffing mix
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- Mix together the cream of chicken soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour enough of the soup into a slow cooker to cover the bottom.
- Layer chicken breasts over the sauce. Cover with the cubed ham and 8 ounces of the Swiss cheese. Pour the remaining soup over the layers, stirring a little to distribute between layers.
- Sprinkle the stuffing on top, and drizzle butter over stuffing.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours or 2 to 3 hours on High. Cover with the remaining 4 ounces of Swiss cheese in the last 10 minutes of cooking.